Do you want to win? Think about it!
According to the British Psychology Society, one of the most influential organisations in the world dealing with human potential, mental training can contribute to improve sport performances up to 57%.
The amazing results of the Royal Yacht Association (the first to invest in this practice) and the medals of the British skippers at the Olympic Game are a clear evidence of the success of this approach.
This evidence has led Phi!Number, among the first associations in Italy to believe in the importance of sport mental training, to invest in this practice. It has organised workshops on this issue, in collaboration with the Local Education Authority for Lombardy and FIV (Italian Sailing Federation). These workshops are addressed to sport teachers in particular, but also to sailors, crew, coaches and sportsmen in general.
WHAT IS SPORT MENTAL TRAINING?
Sport Mental Training is a practice useful to teach you the best winning mentality both in sport and in your everyday life.
IT IS USED TO:
- Maintain good results during all the competition
- Manage ups and downs of your performance
- Overcome an injury
- Manage stress and external pressures
- Stay focused and calm during the competition
- Not repeat mistakes
- Improve and accelerate learning
HOW IS IT ORGANISED?
Phi!Mental is made up of various in-class learning steps:
- A two-day workshop (usually at night) entirely dedicated to a general understanding of sport mental potential, in order to get an insight of our internal communication process and to avoid stupid mistakes.
- Ad hoc clinics and mental coaching for individuals and crew, organised according to the specific needs.
To be confirmed.
In the most important European cities.
Enzo di Vera, the most renown mental coach for Olympic athletes and teams of various disciplines, among which sailing.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND ENROLMENTS:
email@example.com +39 346 1366308